1. The project is listed as one
of the first batch of national PPP demonstration projects.
2.The project is the first underground WWTP in Eastern China.
3.The project is the first underground WWTP using fair-faced concrete technology in China.
4.The project’s effluent achieves Surface Water Quality Standard Class IV, the highest discharge standard in Shanghai.
5.The project provides high-quality effluent for replenishing the Wenzaobang River.
1.In August 2016，Shi Yaobin (front row，the second from the right)，former Vice Minister of the Ministry of Finance and head of the PPP Working Committee，inspected the Nanxiang Underground WWTP and stressed that the WWTP should be built into a premium project and a model to give full play to its demonstration role.
2. In August 2017，Ma Chunlei (front row，the first from the right)，Secretary of the CPC Jiading District Committee，inspected the Nanxiang Underground WWTP and stressed that the WWTP should be built into a benchmark in Eastern China.
3. A landscape map of the completed Nanxiang Underground WWTP.
4. A picture of the science museum lying above the completed Nanxiang Underground WWTP.
5. A photo taken in August 2017 showed that the first phase of the Nanxiang Underground WWTP was under construction.