1. In the project, CWEG’s fifth generation of proprietary underground WWTP system (non-MBR process)successfully supersedes the previously adopted U.S. technology.
2. The project is a benchmark project of the hardest-upgrade (the original WWTP was in full swing during the upgrade) and shortest-completion(only 12 months), meeting the highest effluent discharge standard of Beijing.
1.The effluent of the Tongzhou Bishui WWTP is used to recharge the Xiaotaihou River and support the water consumption of Universal Studios Beijing.
2.The OECD-organized 2nd APG Forum on Public-Private Partnerships & the 3rd International Public Procurement Forum & PPPs On-site Seminar of Bishui Project in Tongzhou was successfully held.
3. The outlet of the Bishui WWTP before renovation.
4. The outlet of the Bishui WWTP after renovation.
5. The watercourse at the outlet of the Bishui WWTP before renovation.
6.The watercourse at the outlet of the Bishui WWTP after renovation.